17 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

Michael Fassbender Covers GQ

To contact us Click HERE

If Michael Fassbender continues along the route he is currently travelling in regards to his magazine covers and accompanying shoots I may choke on the very air I breathe. Gracing the cover of GQ's June Issue, the not-so-bashful actor sizzles with lustful Arctic blue eyes and a seductive red-tipped talon placed possessively beside his lips. 

I've got something I'd like to put beside his lips...and its not a finger. (Sorry. I should be locked up I know.) Moving on. The Prometheus star does not leave the sexy signals on the front cover however. Delivering a some-what Shame inspired shoot (which just so happens to be out on DVD & Blu Ray now) donning a leather quilted bomber jacket, a beige trenchcoat, sleek Raybans, tight fitting denim and a modern tailored suit. 


All worn to perfection whilst Fassbender frisks a saucy blond in various sexually charged scenarios. Time to eat an entire box of crushed iced people.  Its a hot one.

Take a look at Michael Fassbender in action behinds the scenes at his shoot for GQ's June Issue entitled 'Living Large' via the clip below.  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder