3 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

Its In The Jeans

To contact us Click HERE

In anticipation of my first feature for Ulster Life, Northern Ireland's free fashion and social monthly online magazine. I worked with a phenomenal team for my debut entitled The Flyist Pick in which I discuss a particular style, trend or garment. The first of its kind being the topic of double denim. 

Together with stunning model Jade Rogers, hair stylist Kris Wilson, MUA Chloe Fleming and creative genius/visual extraordinaire that is BigBadLlama, we produced a stunning 'Its In The Jeans' shoot to accompany the exciting article. 
Styled by myself. I kept the look simple in every aspect adding gold and silver accessories when required adding in printed and patterned denim shirts to add a fashion forward approach. The brief was simple. Think Harper's Bazaar. With the stunning Victorian House elements as the backdrop.
Having seen all the shots. They are worthy of their own online publication dedicated solely to denim on denim. If this doesn't make people appreciate double denim...I do not know what will. 


P.s I'm sending this out to Jessie J. Don't think I have forgotten your comment already JJ! Take a look at the full shoot at www.facebook.com/bigbadllama. Check out The Flyist Pick: Its In the Jeans in two weeks time via Ulster Life.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder