3 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

Cheryl Cole's Colourful 'Call My Name'

To contact us Click HERE

Cheryl Cole gets back to business in her energetic new video for her hotly anticipated comeback track 'Call My Name' shot in Downtown LA.
I do not think it is humanely possible to walk down a road tunnel in a more sexier way than demonstrated by Chezza's fluent movements. Dancing from the word go in a luminous yellow sports bra and tropical print harem pants the former X-Factor judge presents arguably her best visual to date.

I won't dwell on the small areas containing imperfections. (I.e it was a little bit dull. Not much occurring.) However Cheryl looked stunning throughout and as a result one could not keep their eyes off her. Something director Anthony Mandler was sure to concentrate on in ensuring 'Call My Name' becomes the Summer anthem it is more than likely to become.
Cheryl Cole's new single 'Call My Name' is officially released June 10. The comeback track serves as the first release from her upcoming third studio album entitled 'A Million Lights' and was written and produced by Calvin Harris. 
Take a look at Cheryl Cole getting back on the horse in her new video 'Call My Name' via the clip below. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder