3 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

Justin Timberlake In Givenchy

To contact us Click HERE

JT has returned as the face of Givenchy for their latest Spring/Summer campaign. A new men's fragrance by the simple yet affective name of Play Sport. 
I'd play sport with JTany day, any time, any place, in any position. And by sport I mean friends with benefits style. Nah just kidding (I'm not), tennis is my all time favourite. You wear white shorts for tennis, hold racquets seductively and fondle tennis balls right?

Oh and the fragrance is nice too. A refreshingly spicy and masculine scent sure to get the senses and other things tingling at a higher frequency. Billed as the bringer of waves of extreme freshness, adrenaline and energy whilst also providing a sense of freedom and opportunity. Sounds like the scent of the Gods.
Add this to the already sensational tropical prints the high-end brand is currently sporting for its current Menswear campagin and I think I've found my go to designer/all-round lifestyle affair in all things Givenchy related. Check out the cool, slick and modern design for Givenchy Play Sport below.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder