27 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Topman Rules Britannia

To contact us Click HERE

Topman's NewGen designers Jamie Long, Katie Eary, Lou Dalton, Sibling and Christopher Shannon were all asked to create a one-off t-shirt using only the words 'Menswear Rules Britannia' as their inspiration. 
Five t-shirts.  Five unique limited edition must haves. My personal favourite being the phenomenal Sibling's GB Flag knitted Tee. Priced just £24 featuring a chain like detailing throughout the Union Jack flag design. Usually I detest anything Union Jack related mostly because of the area I live in and the political/religious connotations that unfortunately come with. 
I'm a stars and stripes guy through and through. Americana all the way. However on this occasion I'd rock it. Tribly on. Gold jewelery at the ready. Denim skinny fit jeans and a pair of military boots. Job Done. 
My second favourite being the white Chris Shannon Man Up Tee. Priced just £20 featuring the words Man Up covering every single corner. Gives me a Boy London feel my American Flag beanie hat would kill to be a part of.

The other three T-shirts comprising of Katie Eary's mirrored Tiger Tee, Lou Dalton's Sketch Tee and James Long's Print Tee are the slightly less appealing in my eyes. Priced at the slightly lower price of £18. Possibly for that reason.

£5 from the sale of each of the Menswear Rules Britannia range will go to the British Fashion Council Princess of Wales Charitable Trust in support of young and emerging designers. The range can be browsed and purchased in full online at topman.com. Take a look at Topman's Menswear Rules Britannia range in action via the clip below.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder