20 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Man Time: Duncan Chambers

To contact us Click HERE
Gavin Sloan Photography
A little over one week ago I found myself mesmerised by a young man's powerful statement jewellery. I came across Duncan Chambers and his flint metallic brooches at his final degree showcase at the University of Ulster. 
Displaying his 'Stylus' range huddled away in a corner, I approached the guy in question, wearing a dapper tweed jacket with a flint metallic stylus brooch on the lapel I might add. I then asked Duncan if he would be interested in lending his futuristic selection of brooches, pendants, necklaces and rings for Man Time. Northern Ireland's first menswear catwalk event. 
Three models were provided for Duncan and his Stylus collection. A clean cut, classic, simplistic and sophisticated approach adopted through the use of minimalist shade, black. A blazer featuring four flint metallic brooches running vertical along both lapels.
Luke Joyce Photography

A shirt buttoned complete with a stealthbomber pendant, flint brooch and ring to match. Closing his runway debut with the porcelain skinned Chris Waddell with possibly the darkest contrasting hair I have ever seen. If Snow White was a man...Chris would be it. 
Opting for a simple long-sleeved round neck top paired with loose shorts elasticated at the waist, a selection of flint metallic brooches ran diagonally through the centre. 
Once I am back from Bulgaria, you can rest assured Duncan. My next paycheque will go to purchasing several of these amazing and innovative pieces. The rest shall go to having them tailored to my current everyday wardrobe. Needless to say I am still completely buzzing from the success of Man Time and probably will be until Autumn/Winter's showcase. This however was by far one of my favourite sections of the night. 
To get in touch with Duncan Chambers regarding the collection and the extremely affordable prices email dth.chambers@gmail.com

Luke Joyce Photography

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder