27 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Cheryl Cole 'A Million Lights' Preview

To contact us Click HERE

Fresh from her amazing performance on Graham Norton last night (lip-synched of course) and her not so amazing live performance with Gary Barlow at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. Cherly Cole is gearing up for the release of her hotly anticipated 3rd studio album 'A Million Lights'. To celebrate her cracking week, the former Girls Aloud star has previewed the full track snippets earlier today to entice and excite. 
Any doubts the X-Factor axing left her broken and crippled have put to rest. Chezza's back bigger, feistier and sounding (albeit auto-tune enhanced) better than ever. 
15 tracks and with top names like Lana Del Rey, Wretch 32, Will I Am, Alex Da Kid and Calvin Harris all on board the snippets have revealed nothing short of what appears to be harmonic gold. 
1.Under the Sun.  2.Sure to be number 1 this week Call My Name. 3.Craziest Things feat Will I Am. 'That's Dope Folks'. 4. Girl In The Mirror, a reggae sunblushed jam. Title track 5. A Million Lights aka Rain On Me part 2 aka the epic ballad. 
6. Screw You. 7. Love Killer. 8. Ghetto Baby. 9. Sexy Den Mutha and my personal favourite. Fun. Funky. Fresh. Fierce. Chezza back to her best. 
10. Mechanics of the Heart- the other ballad. 11. All Is Fair. Catchy and haunting all at the same time. 12. Boys Lie (you are damn right there) another personal fav on the cards. 13. One Thousand, a drum-tastic fast tempo track complete with a sick chorus to boot. 
Penultimate piano driven tearjerker 14. Telescope soothes before closing with up-tempo, feel-good club anthem 15. Last One Standing.  
And she will be if this preview is anything to go by. Bring on the full hq versions! I am in awe. I feel like it's 2010. I'm listening to 3 Words for the first time. I'm feeling strangely impressed and equally enthused by my sudden love of Cheryl Cole. Glad to have that same sensation coursing through my blood once more. 
Cheryl Cole's new single Call My Name drops June 10. The album 'A Million Lights' follows five days later on June 15.
Take a listen to the preview via the clip below.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder