18 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

Sand and sky

To contact us Click HERE
I recently went out to the beach for the first time this year! SO HAPPY! I love going to the beach even though ours out here aren't all that great.

I went out to Mooney's Bay, which is the one I like the best out here so far. Many people seem to dislike it, but I really don't understand why it's perfectly fine!

Brought the necessaries with me~

It was a beautiful day and it was pretty quiet too!

Several people seemed to prefer the shade... Not me!!

I've seen this boat before when I came to Mooney's Bay. It's a pirate ship! Some kind of activity for groups of kids I believe. They were pretty loud! It looked fun~

This random cloud blocked my sun for a good 20 min!

Have you been to the beach this summer yet?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder