27 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Alexandra Burke Performs Album Set

To contact us Click HERE

Yes I'm a hypocritical B-word. One minute I'm posting an honest review on her new sophomore album, the disastrous 'Heartbreak On Hold', and the next I'm salivating at the mouth as a result of Alexandra Burke's phenomenal live acoustic album set premiering hours ago over on the Splash at That Grape Juice.
Her new LP is still absolute balls, but Alex proved once again she's got the goods to deliver. Pity you didn't do that with your studio version. Electronically she just bores. Acoustically this girl soars.

I was nearly in tears at 'Let It Go'. A song I class as one of my current Summer Jams, but stripped down back to basics the lyrics take a completely different turn and as a result the track becomes a soulful ballad of stunning proportions.
Belting out note after note in an effortless wave of power, control and pure vocal talent Alexandra Burke has the voice ten times over. Reminding me of all the many reasons I fell in love with Alexandra form the word go. My request is that you put some of this power, control and pure vocal talent into your projects or at least make me an entire album of your acoustic material! Phenomenal.
Check out Alexandra Burke going strong and slaying it majorly on That Grape Juice's Splash performing her new single 'Let It Go'. ACOUSTICALLY! The full set can be viewed over on thatgrapejuice.net/alexandraburke. Alexandra Burke's new album 'Heartbreak on Hold' is out now.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder