30 Eylül 2012 Pazar

Cheryl Cole 'Under The Sun'

To contact us Click HERE
The eyes of the world may be on the opening ceremony of the Olympics today, but I think it is safe to say the eyes of the male world will be on Cheryl Cole and her new music video. Which is sure to have jaws hitting the floor from the word go. 
Serving as the follow up to her successful number one comeback track 'Call My Name', Cheryl opts for a slightly more vintage take than her previous dance-fest effort. And by vintage we mean hot as shit. Possibly the tightest cropped cardigan I have ever seen in my life.
I won't lie to you and neglect to inform my slight disappointment in the retro clip. I was really looking forward to seeing an Ibiza styled up-beat gem. Or an edgy East London take for Screw You feat Wretch 32. 
Under The Sun however is still one of my favourite tracks from the album, the music video is sizzling with sultry, sexy, seductive undertones and even features Chezza doing a little rain dance with the help of a few suited, umbrella wielding men. 
Oh and she says 'Go Down On Me' quite a few times and it is really hard not to focus on those few words whenever she does so. 
If you don't believe me take a look for yourself...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder