2 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

Cam Gigandet is taking a bite out of Hollywood!

To contact us Click HERE

Photobucket


When Cam Gigandet landed in Southern California a decade ago looking for work, he certainly didn’t anticipate the day when he would be showing fangs in Twilight or ending up in bed with Christina Aguilera.In fact, he didn’t even expect to become an actor. He was just a small-town kid from the state of Washington seeking to broaden his horizons.
Those horizons didn’t include playing bad guy Kevin Volchok in a TV series like the O.C., or a villainous vampire in the movie Twilight, or a vampire exterminator in the upcoming Priest, or a role in Golden Globe nominee Burlesque that involved getting naked with Aguilera.
In Burlesque, Aguilera and Gigandet both play characters who leave home because there’s nobody around them whose lives they want to emulate. She ends up as a performer in a Los Angeles Club; he’s the bartender who falls for her.

As a teenager in Auburn, Washington, Cam also felt this need to get out of town, even though he loves the place and is close to his parents.
“I respect so many people where I’m from,” he says. “So it was more that I had to try something new, something that I didn’t know, because this world is huge and I didn’t really know anything, living in such a small little city up in Washington.”
But there was no grand plan involved.
“I think the main reason I chose L.A. was because it was in the same time zone that my parents were living in. It was just on a whim, right out of high school – let’s just go to L.A. So just doing that was quite an experience.”
But he had no ambition to perform until a few months later, when a friend suggested he try acting classes.
“And that night, I knew that this is where I was going to be.”

TwiBritneyFan

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder